Looking for a different kind of pancake? These are so delicious and easy to make. With the summer growing season here, why not enjoy the fresh harvest and get your veggies in?
You can also play around with it, use carrots, or sweet potatoes – have some fun!
They freeze well; cool and place parchment paper between layers; pull them out to reheat. Also works great for lunch or dinner.
- Shred zucchini with a cheese grater, squeeze out excess moisture and put in bowl. (If you shred the onion you will want to squeeze out the extra water as well.)
- Add the eggs, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Drizzle some coconut or olive oil into a preheated pan - keep on medium heat.
- Scoop a portion of the mixture into pan and flatten with a fork.
- Cover and cook 3-4 minutes, then flip over.
- Once both sides are lightly brown serve immediately.
Tara Abram is a designer, photographer, advocate for wellness and lifestyle coach. She is passionate about helping busy and overwhelmed moms that are wanting to transition themselves and their family’s to a more holistic way of living and design a beautiful healthy lifestyle. She focuses on the areas of mind, body, and the environment that surrounds you. Learn more at www.juicylivingbydesign.com.
This recipe appeared in the August/September 2017 issue of Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine on page 54; recipe and photograph by Tarah Abram.