- Bacon wrapped around meat pieces
- Beef pieces marinaded in sauce or plain
- Bratwurst precooked and sliced
- Chicken pieces marinaded in teriyaki, barbecue sauce, or Italian dressing
- Turkey pieces marinated in Italian dressing
- Carrot cooked
- Cherry tomato
- Corn on the cob 1 inch wide
- Green and/or red pepper
- Jalapeno with seeds removed
- Small cooked red potatoes
- Summer squash
- Apple wedges
- Peach wedges
- Pineapple chunks
- Assemble your favorite meats, vegetables, and fruit on skewers.
- Cook on a hot grill, turning often, until meat is cooked.
- Serve hot.
This recipe appeared in the June 2016 issue of Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine on page 49; recipe by C.K. Kochis.
Subscribe to UnBox Your Kitchen Journal and we’ll deliver recipes, kitchen tips and articles to your inbox!