Contributor Writer Agreement
For all submissions (including articles, stories and recipes) to ElementsForAHealthierLife.com, Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine, and all CK Kochis, LLC platforms whether it be written, audio, video, and/or digital.
Before submitting an article/story/recipe, it is recommended that you read through the submission agreement and the policies/guidelines at Write For Us.
Please also familiarize yourself with our submission guidelines and expectations:
~Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine and ElementsForAHealthierLife.com.
~You may submit your original and previously published recipes to appear on ElementsForAHealthierLife.com.
- Tone of Voice. The voice of Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine and posted articles/stories/recipes on ElementsForAHealthierLife.com is professional, casual, loving, can be somewhat sassy, uplifting, informative, and encouraging.
- Biography. 75 words* (or less) and include one website link. Biography includes: your name, business name (if applicable), your title/role, brief description of your services and what you do for a living, titles of the books you’ve published, website or blog. Note: the Editorial Team has the right to edit and refuse, biographies for content, spelling and grammar errors, number of words and etc. Self-promotion is only permitted here. Note: if links are embedded or included in the body of the article/story/recipe, they will be deleted.
- Word Count. Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine 100 to 2,000 words.
- Visual Consistency. The Editorial Team has final say on the layout and formatting to best optimize your work for presentation.
It is your responsibility to submit publication-ready articles/stories/recipes. Please proofread and edit your work before submitting.
1. Contributor Writer submits article/story/recipe.
2. The Editorial Team reviews the submission and determines if is accepted for publication.
3. If the submission is accepted, you will receive an email from the Editorial Team informing you of its status, the publication it will appear and anticipated date.
4. The Editorial Team reserves the right to refuse or accept all submissions made. We also retain the right to edit for content, length, grammar, spelling, and accuracy. Please bear in mind that our editors are experienced, professional people, who will do their level best to retain your unique voice, and to show your work to its best advantage.
5. Images: high resolution (300 dpi or higher); JPG and PNG
CK Kochis, LLC (parent company of Elements For A Healthier Life and its products and services) does not compensate for editorial content. Submission of stories, articles, recipes, and confirmation of receipt of article is not a statement of acceptance that the story/article/recipe will appear on the Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine, UnBox Your Kitchen Journal and posted articles/stories/recipes on website. It is understood that in submitting an article for consideration does not guarantee it will be published.
- Exposure in a global community
- Share your professional insights and words of wisdom
- Professional writing experience
- Increase internet presence
- Networking opportunities
- Search engine optimization
- Connect with liked-minded professionals
- Share your personal story of transformation
- Encourage home-cooking
- Educate readers with professional knowledge
- Inspire a healthier way of life
- Educate wellness techniques
- Submit a minimum of one original article/story/recipe (with article/story) per month.
- Plagiarized and/or content that is in violation of copyright will be removed.
- Sharing articles/stories/recipes via social media outlets
- Be kind and respectful of others
- Invite others to subscribe to our publications
- You will not spam fellow Contributor Writers
- Articles will be focused on guiding our audience to life a healthy lifestyle
Failure to follow these strict guidelines could result in your account being deactivated.
ElementsForAHealthierLife.com, Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine and UnBox Your Kitchen Journal, and its parent company do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the quality, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information, product or service represented on this website.
The information provided on ElementsForAHealthierLife.com, Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine and UnBox Your Kitchen Journal is for educational or entertainment purposes only.
Anyone using the information on ElementsForAHealthierLife.com, Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine and UnBox Your Kitchen Journal, whether medical, legal, business or other, does so at his or her own risk, and by using such information agrees to indemnify ElementsForAHealthierLife.com, Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine and UnBox Your Kitchen Journal, its parent company and its content providers from any and all liability, loss, injury, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising from such use.
No Implied Endorsement:
ElementsForAHealthierLife.com, Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine and UnBox Your Kitchen Journal, or its parent company does not endorse or recommend any article on this site or any product, service or information found within said articles. The views and opinions of the authors who have submitted articles to ElementsForAHealthierLife.com, Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine and UnBox Your Kitchen Journal, its parent company belong to them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of ElementsForAHealthierLife.com, Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine and UnBox Your Kitchen Journal, its staff or parent company.
Links to other Web sites from ElementsForAHealthierLife.com, Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine and UnBox Your Kitchen Journal are provided for convenience only. ElementsForAHealthierLife.com, Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine and UnBox Your Kitchen Journal, its parent company is not responsible for the content or availability of any external or 3rd party sites and does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on these sites.