- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 14 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoons honey (optional)
- In a blender, combine soy milk, oats, banana and strawberries.
- Add vanilla and honey if desired.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Author: Cindy (C.K.) Kochis is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach who transformed her coaching practice as the foundation of Elements For A Healthier Life Magazine. As the Founder and Publisher of her health and wellness magazine, she is providing a forum for people to share their personal stories, professional knowledge, and healthy eating options. When Cindy is not working on her magazine, she is a virtual assistant, author, grandmother, and sassy redhead. She self-published “Get A Compass Not A Clock” (available on Amazon) and “Unleash Your Inner Story” (ebook). For more information about Cindy’s coaching services, please visit ckkochis.com and elementsforahealthierlife.com
Get recipes and food articles in your inbox! Subscribe to UnBox Your Kitchen Newsletter.